How many flowers are considered a sign of contempt?
The language of flowers is of oriental origin. In this part of the world, women were forbidden to associate with men if they were not married. To express their feelings for each other, lovers invented "flower correspondence." Over time, the tradition came to Europe, where it is popular today.
The color of the petals is one of the foundations of the flower language. In the era of Catherine the Great, the "Register of Colors" was created, which detailed the meaning of each color. The interpretations used in the 18th century have remained largely unchanged to this day.
WHAT DOES COLOR OF FLOWER MEAN
- White - innocence, sincerity, purity.
- Pink - youth, tenderness, charm, care.
- Yellow - joy, warmth, peace of mind, love of life.
- Orange - pride, strength, enthusiasm, confidence in the future.
- Red - ardent love, passion, freedom.
- Blue - mystery, serenity, devotion, the height of emotions.
- Purple - trust, friendship, poetic inspiration.
Number of flowers in a bouquet
How important is the number of colors? Here are the most common values.
- One - is an invitation to flirt.
- Three - joy, sincerity of feelings.
- Five - is a declaration of love.
- Seven - worship, marriage proposal.
- Nine - is a sign of sincere friendship.
- Eleven - is boundless admiration.
- Thirteen - is hostility and contempt.
- Fifteen - asking for forgiveness.
- Seventeen - wishes of happiness to a friend or relative.
- Twenty-nine - An oath of eternal love.