How to take care of rose
If you decided to grow a rose at home, then continue reading this article.
When you buy a rose, do not hurry to plant it at once, instead, place a rose on the south or south-facing window and let it adapt to the new microclimate.
Now let’s understand what is necessary for the right growth of this beautiful plant.
Growing roses contribute:
- being on the south or southeast side,
- fertilized soil,
- fresh air in warm weather,
- frequent watering during active growth,
- matching pot and plant sizes.
Growing roses prevent:
- watering with cold water,
- being in the heat,
- removal of dried leaves and flowers,
- root damage during transplantation,
- the presence of pests or diseases,
- warm winter.
Roses should be watered as often as the soil dries quickly. The water should be from the tap but settled for 1 day at the temperature of the pit. The plant must be sprayed every evening with boiled-cooled water, tearing off the yellowed leaves.