How To Care For Your Tulips
Tulips last between 5 to 7 days with proper care. Follow these steps to ensure the best vase life of your tulips․
- Fill 1/3 of a supportive vase with room temperature water and mix in flower food.
- Remove any tulip leaves that will be below the water line.
- Trim 2cm off the tulip stems at an angled cut and arrange into the foliage.
- Change the water every two to three days․
- Place your arrangement in a cool space, avoiding direct sunlight․
Make sure your tulips are trimmed to the size of your vase and are well supported. Tulips are soft stemmed and will droop if the water level is too high. Tulips have a soft stem and will droop even if the water level is too high.